Testimonials from our guests...

"Having attended many weddings, I had explicit criteria I wanted met to avoid problems I had witnessed at other events. Melissa heard every detail I mentioned, and executed it perfectly. She was such a joy to work with. A thank you also goes to Priscilla, who was there on site. What a team!...Let me just say that the guests have not stopped raving about the service and quality"
-Nancy Singer, 7/11/09 Wedding at The Legendary Park Plaza catered by Lawry's Catering


"Ellen, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed working with you this past Saturday. As a band leader I have no interface with many coordinators/facililators...which means many personalities....MANY of which can be a bit prickly. You made the reception a joy to be a part of. Thank you again for your professionalism and calm spirit." -Andrew Carney (Trumpeter) 8/29/09 Wedding at Lawry's The Prime Rib

No comments:

Post a Comment